>
> ChiPoms!   Nancy -- you're looking at a litter of "designer" dogs!     Are
> you going to be able NOT to pick one out?!?

The truly awful part is that I don't even particularly approve of crossing 
breeds.  I think it's the old showing thing, both dogs and horses.  Now we 
own an Icelandic cross - and love her - and I'm actually considering 
spending money for what is basically a mutt.

Our adult daughter has a pom/chi cross that is a very nice dog and we had a 
much loved chihuahua until her death at  age 16.  We have great old photos 
of her camping and canoeing.  Our parrot that died recently called for 
"Emily" for 20 years after she died.  After her we had a 6 lb poodle.  I 
just am having trouble not having a lap dog.  We have two huge  young 
chocolate labs, a 12 year old Aussie and a 10 year old Irish Setter.  We 
certainly are not dog-less.

Nancy 

Reply via email to