>Sushi looked like an ewok with his baby hair and he is now just about a year 
>old and his coat is now what it will be.  This is what he looked like at about 
>5 months.<

     Oh my . . . He's show quality, isn't he?   He looks like the perfect 
"example" dogs I've seen in books!  My Lucy is definitely pet quality.    She 
has a slight underbite (but more her patellas are great!) and her face is more 
Chihuahua looking IMO --- buggier eyed and bigger ears.   Gee, I make her sound 
so attractive, don't I?  Ha ha

   She's a keeper though.   The vet, who initially tried to steer me away from 
Poms is quite impressed with her temperament.   She loves everyone she meets, 
doesn't yap on and on about things (that was my opinion of little dogs before 
Lucy -- little "yappers") and she is just a jaunty, happy-go-lucky little 
thing.     I like her outlook on life.   We're still in the throes of potty 
training.    So far, she has me trained to line my house with Pee-Pee pads it 
seems.  

-- Renee M. in MIchigan proud owner of a 3 lb. dog!  : )

 

Reply via email to