2008/6/2 Jennifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Pat ~
> Thanks for getting back to me :)
> Trilla is underweight so they have me giving her 2 cups of 10%
> sweetfeed twice daily with her hay.

Hi Jennifer, how much underweight is Trilla?  Is she strictly on hay
and SF or does she have access to pasture?  Has she been dewormed?
Teeth okay?  If she's underweight maybe ask some questions about why
she is.  Icelandics are typically easy keepers so if there is a weight
issue...it might indicate that attention is required elsewhere.

As for a saddle...well..that's the $64,000 question as you'll soon
discover.  I have a junior sized western saddle here and it doesn't
fit my rather big boys at all. (I'll see if I can dig up a photo)...I
do have a western sensation though (treeless) and I quite like it
though it was purchased for my husband.  But at least it doesn't have
as firm a flap as the regular western saddles have...and that can tend
to dig into their loins.

(I can't find any pics of the western saddle at the moment.  They're
on my external drive and apparently it's not connecting for some
reason..)

Wanda