> I guess I'm lucky too.

Yes, me,too.  The horses are "my thing" so I do all the chores
concerning them but if I have to be away from home or sick, my husband
is wonderful about feeding and doing whatever needs to be done while
I'm gone.  I think that is very fair.  He also is the one that did the
biggest share of the fencing and getting the place ready for the
horses to be here.  I'm a lucky woman.  Of course, having him willing
to step up when I need him makes me more willing to help him when he
needs things done that are "his thing".  I guess that's what marriage
is about.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards