Well,

Quote:
".. I need the pushmail services which for me BIS is more reliable
than other platform I used right now (that's including Android & iOS).
"
I trust Google Apps (for mail, map, doc etc) for speed, compatibility
and reliability.
Having all that gadget, BB, Android and iOS.. well good for you.

"my work is 75% on the road and we all know how good the network
quality here"
I think i'm not as mobile as you are.
No need to argue about local network quality

"is Google, Apple, Facebook and Twitter with their awesome services
ask
you for your money each months??

They don't ask for your money for sure. But in order to use it on
mobile u pay the provider for mobile internet.
Then what's the different with BIS ??? "

I thought you have answered your question by your self. Here's my
quote on previous email: (see point 1)

"Current choices:
1. RIM, Product: BB
   Service: BB partners
   Share: x% for RIM, y% for local operator
2. Apple, Product: iDevice.. and Computer
   Service: Any operator that can provide internet
   Share: 100% local operator..
3. Google, Product: Android phones... and Computer.
   Service: Any operator that can provide internet
   Share: 100% local operator.. "

Can you see the difference??
Google + Apple + (FB + Twitter) doesn't get any x% of share of
customer money.

And yeah.. even they (Google, Apple, FB. Twitter) not charge their
service to customer.. monthly.
They can maintain their server with "daun".. keep inovating and
getting bigger and bigger

Kirim email ke