On Wed 09/Nov/2022 13:08:15 +0100 Barry Leiba wrote:

[...]

Current proposals include the following drafts:
  - draft-bradshaw-envelope-validation-extension-dkim
  - draft-chuang-replay-resistant-arc
  - draft-gondwana-email-mailpath
  - draft-kucherawy-dkim-anti-replay

The working group will start by considering those proposals; other
proposals remain welcome.

Isn't there a report on relevant replay attacks? All the above I-D say that replay attacks are a problem. Bron adds that the attack was widely seen in early 2022. However, there's not a panoramic view of the problem, mentioning volume, scope, targets and such.

I know replay attacks are possible, but I never saw one.

Best
Ale