On Monday, August 02, 2010 02:13:39 pm Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]

I think this is worth considering.  In discussions with one of the developers
of a major open source MLM, he mentioned to me that they've had feature
requests over the years to alter From due to privacy/spambot harvesting
reasons, so this isn't something that would only serve to mitigate damage due
to ADSP.

Scott K