I am extremely sorry .. for using the word freaking !!!!!!!!!! .. I really
didn't mean it, I was on the pretext of its meaning to be something on the
lines of 'scary' rather than what you pointed out [somehow I used that word
to represent horror movies for years .. and never actually checked the
meaning .. so somehow didn't even guess it would have a meaning like that]..
and I repeat .. I am very sorry !!! ..