On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Praveen A <prav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/5/13 nishandh M <pro.n...@gmail.com>:
> > Am repeating some X-th time, unfortunately,
> > The distro gets blame for asking to manually, and wastefully execute an
> > exactly known, working solution to a defined problem.
>
> You agree it worked in a normal case. When you have exceptional cases,
> sometime you need to handle it exceptionally.

:D. I am sorry, but i think there is humour in it.

> It alerted you to something not normal, if it is a false positive, and
> you can prove it will always be false positive, and you think you have
> a strong case, we can talk to the developers to change this policy.

agreed. And when we consider the ignorant user, I think handling the error
in a successive step would be better than alerting about a possible false
positive and make it get done in a not-so-easy way.

> You chose to do it anyway, because you thought it is ok, everyone may
> not go ahead. I don't know if you have noticed it, but when you leave
> a secure web page a browser asks you if you want to proceed. You may
> always click proceed after assessing the risks involved and sometimes
> blindly. But it means you take responsibility of whatever happens and
> it was the responsibility of the browser to alert you of a potential
> security problem.
>
> To give a better response, can you provide the suggested mount command?

will try my best, i need some time please.

> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)

> For details visit the google group page:

      "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
                        Leonardo da Vinci