On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Rajeev J Sebastian <
rajeev.sebast...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Raj Kamal <kamalraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > .
> >>
> >> WTF does that mean? If you cannot write English that anyone can
> >> understand, please refrain from writing at all!
> >

> >> @ Rajeev Sebastian
> >
> > This is a mailing list and dont ever use abusive language. (For those who
> > dont know the meaning of WTF: It stands for What The Fu** )
> > There are hundreds of decent and respectable people in this group.
> > You are the only self proclaimed techie who has n't made an iota of
> > contribution to this group. You haven't answered any of the doubts any
> > newbies. You haven't participated in any of the discussion in a
> constuctive
> > way. You always bully and abuses new comers. Whenever there is a
> > contravercial thread you poke your nose into it with your arrogant and
> > abusive language and turns it into a flame war.
>
> I suppose "RTFM" or "RTFS" would also be abusive to your so-called
> "decent and respectable" people.
>
> Yes, I have not made a single contribution to this group, nor to the
> FLOSS community. I just use Linux and related tools a lot. So what? Is
> this a mailing list only for people who have contributed?

@Rajiv,
Nops. Not all non-contributors get kicked in this list. its me, and more
perfectly you :P. I got it for continuing what is percieved as offensive.
 You know why you got it. You changed the way you use language(a better way
of arguing with logics) for some time in between, but the past is gonna hunt
for some time ,Its a bad(or good?) part of the society. Atleast until we
admit it, it continues.

> >> I request the admin to ban this idiot from the mailing list.
> >
> > Who gave you the right to call a person 'idiot'. Remember again. This is
> > public discussion forum.
> >  A few weeks ago when some people asked permission for archiving the
> posts,
> > you were only person (out of more than 1000+) who objected to that. Was
> not
> > it because you were afraid that your rants and rubbish will be read by
> more
> > people?
>
> No, it was just that
> a) I wanted to assert my copyright on *my own* posts,
> b) since I have not contributed anything useful, it makes no
> difference whatsoever
> c) I don't want people to look for ILUG-TVM posts on some random
> websites; i would rather they come to the ilug-tvm google group, join
> and read the archives and participate.
>
> > I wonder why the list admins and mods keep silent about such harmful
> people
> > in this group. Please act fast and ban such people.
>
> Yes, please ban such abrasive people; while you're at it please also
> ban people who cannot follow basic mailing list customs, etc.
>
> Regards
> Rajeev J Sebastian

> For details visit the google group page:

      "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
                        Leonardo da Vinci