2009/3/2 Kenneth Gonsalves <law...@au-kbc.org>:
> On Monday 02 March 2009 13:58:00 Vikram Vincent wrote:
>> In Karnataka we had a "Say NO to VTU-M$ tie-up". It would have been good
>> had NRCFOSS been an actual signatory apart from verbal support.
>
> this does not fall under NRC-FOSS's mandate/terms of reference.

I think that ensuring that Universities are convinced of the necessity of FOSS
should be a mandate of NRCFOSS. In Karnataka, we have a situation where
we need to convince VTU to implement  FOSS in education. This requires the
training of teachers. The training of teachers would come under the category
of 'human resource development'. How can NRCFOSS help us with this?
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822