> Intel Atom processor+MB  - 3500 /-
>+
>2GB RAM - 1000 /-
>+
>1TB HDD   5000/-
>+
> UMPC Cabinet  1500/-
>
>= 11000 /-
>
>So does your s/w cost 75k - 11k = 64k !!!!!

Your calculation is right.  But, downloaded 1TB of all latest distros,
documentations, source code
from various websites/repositories, organized for easy access, configuration of
mail server, mailing list, mediawiki,
wordpress, automatic single click remote installation of distros and several
other features and backed
with 3 years of support adds that another 64K. (plus our commercial thinclient
which is widely
used by many educational institutions (which helped them saving several lakhs
of rupees spent for costly hardware upgrades and maintenance for years) itself
worth that 64k)

If curious, you can see the demo in our office and really you would get excited.

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems

>Is the source code of the lab server available free?

All the source code is part of the lab server and available free only.