>Allow me the liberty of answering your question. I am not sure whether Mr.
>Baskar offers the source for free to everyone. If he does, that shows his
>generosity.

Anyone can get the source for free, possibly on Sundays @ my office (pl. bring
external storage
devices for getting them and don't request on optical media)

>To follow licence terms of open source software, he just needs to provide
>source code to those *who bought his server. *Not to everyone.

For those who buy the server, they get everything as per the open source
software licenses.
(softwares, source code, documentation).  I remember that RMS did this way when
he started GNU project
by selling emacs on tapes for a few dollars. (RMS essays on Free Software, Free
Society is included in the server)

>Efforts by Linux User Groups should be complimented by commercial offers
>such as Linuxpert Academy for open source to thrive.

Every successful FOSS business, whether it's small/big thrives this way only.

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems

Note: Pl. see my next mail about the contents of "FOSS Webstore Server"