On 29/12/09 14:46, Saravanan S wrote:
> "Have you ever seen Cent OS ???? or you know what Linux is???"

sure, been using Linux for about 14 years now. Almost exclusively for
the last 5. And I know a fair few things about CentOS. You should give
it a try sometime ( its almost exclusively the distro of choice for the
cloud providers )

> We shall see if he could reply politely.

my question wasent really confrontational at all. The problem that I,
and many many other people, have is that keeping content down to minimal
not only saves time but also makes it easier to stay focused.

my question to you, though, still remains unanswered - are you really
RHCE qualified ? And yes, I know whats in the test and I would expect
most people who have been through that test to be able to dig up exactly
what a cloud is. Also, did you look through the rhel4/5 docs and see
what components you might be able to use to set up something similar ?

- KB