// I would request you to consider the virtual world as just as the media, as
mentioned by our co-ordinator. It is the attempt of getting more people,
helping them with foss to build their careers.//

just because, few softwares are provided as service over web & is accesible &
used by millions (just like microsoft's windows or any other proprietary
software even to date), they do not qualify to be a free and open source
software & they deserve the same treatment, microsoft windows or oracle's
database has been given in this list for over a decade :-)

--

ஆமாச்சு