--- On Tue, 15/6/10, Shiv Deepak <idlec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir, but the month of june is duration of summer
> vacations.. most of
> the students and potential participants cannot participate
> while they
> are at home.. which can be far away from chennai.. i guess
> if june
> month statistics is considered, we should also have to
> consider the
> holidays in colleges during this time so ilugc can never
> be
> endangered.

Chennai population is 50lakhs+ I was told. So it is better to look at our own
faults than blaming on holiday, cricket math, football match,  etc. [I am not
joking - cricket match was one of the explanation given for low turnout in an
event sometime back]

The baseline is clear- ILUGC has to improve its standard of meetings to attract
audience.

Raman.P
blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/