Friends.

1. Social media activities are not official
2. They reflect the content from list and website
3. It is experiment to announce our activities to public
4. We are announcing in list, website, but still getting less no of
people in meetings.

We need people for all our activities.

If we reach more people, a few may come to meet.
A few of them may help to our activities.

If you check the threads,
We still not get any result for the request.
"Need your help - Get a place for workshop"

We still do not get ANY assistance from anyone in the list so far.

If we announce this in the social media, and
if anyone looks at it and helps to get a place for workshop,
Should we accept it or not?

To reach the public and students
who are not in the mailing list,
who dont know about ilugc,
who dont know our website,
Is there any other easier, effective, FOSS based way?
If it is there, please share the details on another new thread.

We can start a new thread on "How to bring more people to ilugc meets?"
But it will be nice if we all discuss that topic in person in the next meet.
I invite all the interested people to discuss on this topic to the next meet.

Let us meet in person in the next meet and discuss about the following topics.
1. The social media topic
2. Bringing more people to meet

Let us stop the thread here.

Thanks.