In my opinion best cocktail would be 4 talks - total not more than 1hr
> 30mins like this
> a.LPI/RHCE/Sysadmin talk -20 minutes
> b.Programming series talk - 20 minutes

+1 .
It will give more growth. I request you please increase both talks around 30
minutes. The talk should have continuity.

> c.Demo of some application like graphic, animation,netmeeting etc. -20
> minutes
> d.A talk by student/newbie on what he/she learnt/used recently -20min
> e.General disscussion
>
> If we get some highlevel topics like device drivers, cryptography etc.,

some more high level topics :
Parallel and distributed computing, mathematical tools,scientific computing
etc ...

Thanks & Rg
Mohan L