On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:07 AM, sivakumar bharadhwaj
<calms...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, in my humble opinion, LUG could really help : those who just started
> using Linux, and those who want to start using linux.  If we can have a
> session of 15 minutes at every LUG meet - only for clearing the doubts, It
> can be the most silliest thing too.
> Those who come and attend - if they come to know all these, they will start
> experimenting, and also will be able to feel more confident, and also feel
> belonging to the mighty LUG.
> Even if one new person comes comes to the LUG meet every month - just like
> sabarimala - kannisami.  He will bring in one more new person the next
> month.

This is an excellent idea.  I have seen such a thing done by The
Chicago Computer Society.  In it's monthly meet, the first agenda item
was Q&A for 30-45 mins.   Any computer related question was welcome;
the attendance used to be high 40+

-- Arun Khan