Hello all,

I am still wondering why there is no reply from NRCFOSS for my
previous questions.
I think no one from NRCFOSS is in list except Kenneth.

What the "Open Source Lab" syllabus is doing is

Giving a car to students and lecturers.
Asking them learn the following things.

traffic rules
driving
repairing
troubleshooting

in 45 periods.

There wont be any guidance to students and staff.
Yes. There may be PDF files, presentations on how to do them.

But, can you imagine what will happen?

Lot of accidents and frustrations.

Finally, somehow they will finish it.
But for the lifetime, they wont come near to any car.

The same will happen for the Anna Univ Students and Lecturers.
With no guidance, preparation, This syllabus will make the people
to RUN away from linux after their college.

I dont know who are the genius people
responsible for preparing and accepting this as syllabus.

It is clear that they have no idea on what they are doing.

If the syllabus is going to make the students RUN away from linux,
it is our responsibility to oppose it.

We should show them the right path and how to do it.

Can anyone say that is NRCFOSS responsible for this syllabus?

Can anyone from NRCFOSS accept or reject this?

Regards,
Victor