On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Victor Johnson <victor.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am still wondering why there is no reply from NRCFOSS for my
> previous questions.

As I've mentioned before, that syllabus won't be 'taught' atleast for
another year - so NRCFOSS has time.

If my understanding of the Anna Univ syllabus process is correct, then
the syllabuses are revised atmost once per four years. So if they
missed including the Open Source Lab this year, it might've had to
wait for a few years more before being accepted - subject to
edupolitical issues, it might've never made it. So even though it is
half-baked and incomplete now, it is better than nothing. And, I'm
sure that NRCFOSS will be able to develop competent supporting
material within the year's end. I hope.

However, it *would* be nice if we could get some news directly from
NRCFOSS instead of speculating and assuming things. Anyone?

 >The same will happen for the Anna Univ Students and Lecturers.
> With no guidance, preparation, This syllabus will make the people
> to RUN away from linux after their college.

Also, fyi, most students run away from programming after (and during)
college anyway, so it's not much of a departure :)

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog