From: ilugc-boun...@ae.iitm.ac.in [mailto:ilugc-boun...@ae.iitm.ac.in] On
Behalf Of Sriram Karra
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 3:34 PM
To: ILUG-C
Subject: Re: [Ilugc] jQuery UI effects explanation

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Sundaram KR <
sundaram.ramachand...@kggroup.com> wrote:

> Meaning of anterior:
>
> You could've just said 'earlier' and saved us another of your inane
> posts; filled with your opinions.

I have blocked Girish's emails. But there's no escaping them via anguished

Why is there a reluctance in the community to give a warning to an
unresponsive member to stay on topic or get banned? This list cannot be
perpetually at the receiving end of an unlimited volume of a single person's
brain vomit.

-Karra