On 5 July 2013 16:51, Ambarish Santhanam Gmail <ambaris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Girish's mails blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Iam a Newbie and I have learnt a lot from his posts.  I got a very rough
> response for my first post but support came my way too.  I would kindly
> request to unblock him once again.  If he gets demotivated then myself and
> many other newbie's stand to loose.  Another member of this group
> recommended me to join this group, participate in the discussions and get
> know more and also contribute later.
> Whoever has blocked him, I will be grateful to you if you agree to my
> request.

Dear Sir
Sriram has blocked himself from receiving emails from Girish. AFAIK, no one
has blocked any one posting to ILUGC.

> Regards
> Ambarish Santhanam

Dear Sriram
It is possible that some people learn from him. And when others take the
trouble to
correct him people may learn too. So it is very tough to ban someone for
copious
posting *intended* to help. Even when there is a disagreement about how
useful
they actually are. (In this case disagreement between Girish and a large
number
of others). I tend to feel that there is too much of personalisation and
not enough
content; but I am not comfortable about banning for such reasons.

I hope you remember enough of me to feel that I agree with your judgement
but
understand your anguish

--
Asokan Pichai