Hi ilugc,

I am planning a trip down to Chennai to talk to people about hamara
linux and
the hamara project generally.

Hamara Linux is a new distribution tailored to the Indian market from
the perspective of language, design, usability and access.

We are promoting design that users feel accustomed to, a way to reach a
larger audience and also stem cultural hegemony. We target intel as well
as ARM, to make access to the platform easier/cheaper. Native language
support - you will be able to find us using a search engine without
knowing how to read English.

I will be in Chennai on Monday 22nd September and would really welcome
the opportunity to meet with like minded open source / linux enthusiasts.

Regards

Vikas Tara

--
Founder - Hamara Linux