On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:51 AM, arun prakash <reach2arunprak...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Arun.
>    Enough of talking about imposition and stopping moving fwd. if you don't
> like it plz don't choose it. You have ur rights to but stop pushing ur idea
> to others. If you love ur lang plz promote it don't do vice-versa.
> Nandri.
> -Arun PrakashILUGC Mailing List:
> ILUGC Mailing List Guidelines:

That's exactly what we are saying. Stop pushing the Hindi linguistic ideas
on us. That too using a server in the heart of our capital and to say that
we must contribute to a distro that's named after a language that once and
till now trying to oppress our culture is truly unethical.

If this distro is so pure, why not go to Japanese, French or German LUG's
and tell them to contribute to this distro?