On 12/09/14 04:04, Karthikeyan A K wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:51 AM, arun prakash <reach2arunprak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Arun.
>>     Enough of talking about imposition and stopping moving fwd. if you don't
>> like it plz don't choose it. You have ur rights to but stop pushing ur idea
>> to others. If you love ur lang plz promote it don't do vice-versa.
>> Nandri.
>> -Arun PrakashILUGC Mailing List:
>> ILUGC Mailing List Guidelines:
>>
> That's exactly what we are saying. Stop pushing the Hindi linguistic ideas
> on us.
I don't think you read my reply?
> That too using a server in the heart of our capital
I'm pretty sure it's in England
>   and to say that
> we must contribute to a distro that's named after a language that once and
> till now trying to oppress our culture is truly unethical.
Sorry, I cannot have been clear enough in my post.  You can raise a bug
for changing the name to your own language.

You can do the same for a translation.

> If this distro is so pure, why not go to Japanese, French or German LUG's
> and tell them to contribute to this distro?
Interestingly, my German and Spanish colleagues think this is a really
good initiative.

More info is coming to the website shortly, but we though meeting some
of you guys in Chennai was a more human approach..