> let me know the reasons for this. I can send more details of the things
> that I did if u want.

the reason is that linux has better memory caching than windows. When u
start the same app again on linux it would load up from the cache and take
less time to load. This is not the case with windows.

Sharninder Singh
National Institute Of Management, Calcutta

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas" George B. Shaw
Knowlege is power... share it equitably!