    Ambar> Are there any vishwakarma users/developers on this list? I
    Ambar> need some feedback on this.  Also will it be possible to
    Ambar> use remote scripts with vishwakarma? I am looking for a
    Ambar> solution that I would be able to scale up so that in future
    Ambar> I can have a seperate dns, mail and webserver for my
    Ambar> webhosting clients.

Developers?  Sure.  Users?  No idea.

VishwaKarma currently doesn't have any support for managing multiple
systems.  However, I've been playing around with PostgreSQL and SOAP,
so I may just make a major rewrite of the program, switching from LDAP
to PgSQL, making the subsystem (mail, list management, etc) modular
and making the whole package a centralised, multi-host system.  Don't
hold your breath, though.

Regards,

-- Raju
--