Alright, all sysadmins and PHBs.

I created (to the best of my knowledge) how software stack in enterprise
(defined as companies with greater than 200 employees) space looks like
between Microsoft and OSS products.

Just for the fun sake, I also included the "leading" commercial UNIX
offerings that are comparable.
I have made blue whatever product out of three I think is the leader (at
least in the world of PHB).

I would welcome any opinions on (yeah my asbestos suit is on):
A) any services/features/products that I might have missed. (which
estimatedely are used in at least 25% of enterprises)
B) any information that you think is factually incorrect in the sheet.