Okay I will spam you guys one last time. Hopefully, it work now.

Alright, all sysadmins and PHBs.

I created (to the best of my knowledge) how software stack in enterprise
(defined as companies with greater than 200 employees) space looks like
between Microsoft and OSS products.
http://www.tarunupadhyay.com/writings/sw/esoftstack.html

Just for the fun sake, I also included the "leading" commercial UNIX
offerings that are comparable. I have made blue whatever product out of
three I think is the leader (at least in the world of PHB).

I would welcome any opinions on (yeah my asbestos suit is on):
A) any services/features/products that I might have missed. (which
estimatedely are used in at least 25% of enterprises)
B) any information that you think is factually incorrect in the sheet.

With Warm Regards
Tarun upadhyay
www.tarunupadhyay.com