All right. All right. I figured out the hard way that I cannot send
attachments to the list.
So here it is as inline text.

                                     Microsoft          OSS
Commercial Unix

Kernel / Base OS                     Windows 2003       Linux, BSD
AIX, Solaris

Authentication and Authorization,SSO Active Directory   OpenLDAP
NDS, sunOne

File Services
-volume management                   Volume Manager     LVM
VeritasManager
-distributed                         DFS                Samba, NFS (Client
mode)   NFS, AFS

Database                             SQL Server         Postgres, mysql
Oracle

Network Services
-VPN, Firewalling                    PPTP, ICF, ISA     PPP, S/WAN, iptables
Checkpoint
-Routing, WAN                        RAS, ICS           iproute2
cisco routers
-DNS                                 Active Directory   bind
?
-Mail                                Exchange           Sendmail, Qmail
sunOne messaging
+HTTP Services
 -Application Server                 IIS, MSMQ, COM+    Tomcat, Jboss,
Apache      Weblogic,MQSeries
 -Proxy Server                       ISA                Squid
iPlanet ?
 -Content Management, Portals        CMS                Wiki?
Plum Tree

Application Frameworks               .NET               J2EE
J2EE

Network Management                   SMS,MOM            OpenNMS
Tivoli, OpenView

Collaboration                        Exchange + Outlook ?
Domino

Business Integration                 BizTalk            ?
WebMethods,Vitria

Let me know your opinions please.

Thanks
Tarun