On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 23:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some of you would be familiar with the name in the subject: C V
> Radhakrishnan is one of the founders of the Indian TeX User Group and
> a long-time proponent, user and disseminator of TeX.  CVR has been
> hounoured by the international TeX community for his contributions to
> TeX.  There's a neat specially-commissioned drawing and a citation,
> which you can view at:
> http://www.tug.org/tug2003/bulletin/highlights/slides/cvr/
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju

wah! kyaa baat hai! am thrilled to see this. mega congratulations to
cvr. love the illustration and typography on the page. guys, in my few
interactions with cvr, i found him to be quite a tireless, focussed, and
committed tex user who is passionate and very knowledgeable about tex.

may his tribe increase.

:-)
LL