YOu can start off two versions of the doucuments- One that is succinct,
brief and to the point without overwhelming the reader and the other is
some suitable format (ilug delhi version), which can be edited by any
one in the group and see where that takes off.It might become the
reference e-guide for all you know.
Arvind