LinuxLingam wrote:

okay, let's have a show of hands, how many of you *really* use openoffice?

(jumping with hands flying up!) .. I DO! I DO!

I have been using OOo extensively for the last few months and have been following their RC releases very closely. I would strongly recommend eveybody seriously using it to upgrade to 1.1.0 which is significantly different in performance from its predescessors.

I even use it to print my envelope covers(which require me to jump a hoop or two) because of OOo problem of printing to odd-sized paper sizes(or is it my printer?).

- Sandip

-- Sandip Bhattacharya http://www.sandipb.net sandip at puroga.com Puroga Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.puroga.com