> > * With resources - For example, I'd appreciate if you can bring some
Linux
> > books, CDs or something to the meet to show/inspire/educate the Newbie.
>
> abhishek could come with a nice collection set of LinuxForYou *and* a
> one-page flier of a summary of topics through the 10 months for newbies.

how about distributing Mandrake 9.2 CDs. that is one of the best and user
friendly distro I have seen. I have 3 CD set here with me. if u ppl don't
have it i can mail or courier it from here. later you ppl can make copies of
it and distribute(sell at CD cost). though it is available for public
download from mandrake mirrors also.

cheers!
Puneet