On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 18:07, Ashwin Baindur wrote:
> Anyone wants Linux loaded, bring your own machine. Better still, learn to do
> so yourself. I ain't gonna permit strange hard disks to be attached to my
> machine.
A perfectly acceptable position "You can drive my car but please don't
change the fuel tank only get it topped up if you so desire ;-)"
I would say go by LinuxLingam's advice, bring in your whole PC(and
nothing but the whole PC) along with printer, modem and the work.
Just to clarify my position.
I only meant to comment on the technical feasibility.
> So I feel we may limit the Linux loading to one machine with
> fedora/mandrake/suse for showing the ease of loading Linux and  run the
> Seven Steps on my machine.
We seem to have a lot of volunteers, so depending on availability of
space and power points(of the electrical variety-- no pun intended) at
Ash(Lin)s place we can install "our" favourite Linux Distribution for
you.
Cheers!!
-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua