On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 21:10, Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:
> --- Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Bring your phone line too.
> >

> No g,d&r required if someone turns up with one of the new reliance
> Fixed wireless phones :).
>
> > <g,d&r>

newbies are requested to please provide us with the username and
password of your ISP accounts so we may already research into how we can
create optimum methods of auto-logs and/or security on your pc. please
post your usernames and passwords to this mailing well in advance (as of
immediately) in plain text. as a community, i welcome all to test the
passwords to ensure they really work and are compatible with linux.

[g,d,&r whole square!]

:-)
LL

[ps: just to re-confirm, the above is a poor attempt at geek humour.
don't take it seriously]