Dear Freind,

I am using Linux Red Hat 9.0 from last one year.  I found it very interesting,
revolutionary,user freindly. I have learnt a lot of things about this Operating Systm.
 What this OS is endless and depend on the exposure of the user.  I want to be a linux
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.  For that I want to learn the following subject:

(1) Apache Web Server
(2) Send Mail Server
(3) Samba Server
(4) FTP Server
(5) Domain Name Server
(6) Printing & File Sharing

I am using Webmin as a graphical user interface to configure the mentioned subject.
There are some queries about the mentioned subject.  If are experts &
using these server practically, mail me. I will visit to you personnally to clear my
douts. Mail me you address with phone number.

Waiting for your help....

Vijay Thakur
Sector - 20-C,
Chandigarh
0172-2776287 (Office)

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.