amit soni wrote:
This is like...
Person 1 : I want to fly in a plane ASAP.
Linux Techie : Here, take this manual. It teaches you how to make a plane.

Nope. It is like:

Linux Techie : Here, take this manual. It teaches you how to make a
               plane. If you cant understand any part of the manual,
               only then ask me about the specific difficult part. Show
               me that you made an effort yourself to learn at first. I
               really cant afford to sit down with you in the plane and
               teach you step by step - I have a job to do and a family
               to support. For that either get a paid trainer, or
               a paid pilot - ofcourse I may be available for these two
               positions. ;)

This is how open source volunteer support works in principle. When one finds people on the list who can actually hand-hold him over the knowledge expedition, then the person should find himself damn lucky.

- Sandip

-- Sandip Bhattacharya http://www.sandipb.net sandip at puroga.com Puroga Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.puroga.com