From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sandeep Agarwal
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 12:26 PM
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list
Subject: [ilugd] Help Require to divide Bandwidth

Hi Everyone!!!

Please help in the following...

I have Lease Line of Bharti (64k in 1:4). Presently it is connected as

Lease Line (Copper Pair)-----> RAD HTU E1------>RAD FCD-2------->Cisco
Router 1720
(WIC1T)------>Gateway Server

Gateway Server (RHL 7.3 with IPChains) have 3 NIC's which are connected
as

Eth0------>Cisco Router
Eth1------>Switch (For Server's)
Eth2------>Switch(For Users)

Now we are going to upgrade this Lease Line to 128k as one new sister
concern is
going to open in the same premises. Management wants to divide this 128k
into 50-50%
in parent & sister concern. Can we achieve it on Gateway ? If any other
solution has,
please suggest.

Thanking you in advance.

Sandeep Agarwal