> > who else has some proactive, tangible steps on what we can do that
> > leads to results?
> I suggest a mass SMS campaign to raise public awareness!
> -- ams
> funny.
> hey! am serious about this. if i had the time, ams, and the inclination,
> i could spend half-a-day and dig out or buy loads of data on you, and
> that's not funny. the same is true for me or for anybody else out there.
> so, how do we start a "Quit Databasing Us" movement?

"To defeat an army, hit one of them with such might that the rest
disappear." - Unknown.

Indian law is funny in itself(specially the IT part). We need a lawyer to
find out the funniest part of it and then sue one of the mighty players(eg.
indiatimes). The rest will disappear(atleast hide). I dont think ILUGD alone
has enough resources(intention?) to fund such a project. We need some IT NGO
to fund this movement.

BTW ...good one ams. LOL!

-amit.