At 2004-04-20 01:25:44 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I cant say this emphatically enough - ILUGD is not just about how to use
> Linux, it is also about how we sustain the techno-social environment in
> which Linux and the GNU movement came about in the first place.

If you must put it that way... I suppose discussions about copyright law
and legal aspects related to the philosophy and use of free software are
an integral part of that environment.

Let's see: name-calling, references to Microsoft evil, bad grammar, poor
research, the Iraq war, proof by tedious anecdote, rebuttal by vigorous
handwaving, gun-control laws, Bush, anthrax, the Matrix, starving kids,
Laloo.

Why, toss in a couple of references to communism, religion, and SCO, and
we could declare this thread a heritage monument to the free software
techno-social environment!

-- ams