Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:

At 2004-04-30 14:06:13 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

As for the other two partitions, a common /boot will definitely not
work. You need to have seperate /boot partitions for each distro.

Why? I've had different kernels with different root= arguments all being
booted by the same bootloader from the same /boot partition without any
problems.

You're talking about different kernels but the same distro, I presume. Most distros have slightly differing files in /boot as well as different kernels so I think that would present a problem to using a single /boot for 4 different distros. Like I said, it can be done but it will be a little complicated.

Sharninder