Fri 25-Jun-2004:: ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New events:2   Total events:28
What:RHCE MEET 3rd -FINAL
When:Sat, Jun 12, 2004 - 12:00PM
Where:4PM
Contact:Rajat Duggal
Category:News/Announcements

SUNDAY MEET RHCE 3RD

material distribution- under xerox/binding
CDwrite- under processing
date of exam - sept
Next meet SUNDAY
4PM BARISTA 12/JUNE/2004
JANAKPURI DISTRICT CENTRE
MOCK TEST - under prepration July onwards
Contents for exam
try installation at your home !!!...

What:RHCE MEET -3 final
When:Sun, Jun 13, 2004 - 04:00PM
Where:4PM BARISTA HOTEL 13/JUNE/2004 JANAKPURI DISTRICT CENTRE
Contact:Rajat Duggal
Category:Upcoming/Recent Events

SUNDAY MEET RHCE 3RD 13 JUNE 2004

material distribution- under xerox/binding
CDwrite- under processing
date of exam - sept
Next meet SUNDAY
4PM BARISTA 12/JUNE/2004
JANAKPURI DISTRICT CENTRE
MOCK TEST - under prepration July onwards
Contents for exam
try installation at your home !!! and study post installation topics...

New Discussion forum postings:14   Total postings:170
1. Category:Installation  Author:Nishant Kavi
Subject:RE:Installing oracle 9.2.0.1 in PCQLinux2004
Date:Jun 18, 2004
>i am trying to install oracle 9.2 enterprize sever on >PCQLinux 2004

--PCQLinux 2004 is NOT certified against Oracle 9.2
..

2. Category:Job Openings  Author:Ritesh Agrawal
Subject:[COMMERCIAL] System Administrator Requirement
Date:Jun 21, 2004
[COMMERCIAL]

Hi Group ,

  Urgent requirement of Linux System Administrator for Belmaks Solutions Pvt.
Ltd.(www.belmaksit.c...

3. Category:Getting Started  Author:Pawan Kakani
Subject:RH 9.0 Vs FC1/2
Date:Jun 21, 2004
Hi,

is there any advantage installing Fedora core 1/2 over RedHat 9.0??  Any specfic pros
and cons??

TIA,
pawan....

4. Category:~Other  Author:Gaurav Mishra
Subject:Gzlug LUG of ghaziabad
Date:Jun 21, 2004
Hello Delhites,

We are a group of linux users in ghaziabad , It`s been almost 11 months this group has
started but we have no...

5. Category:Distributions  Author:Abhishek
Subject:FREEBSD UNIX 4.10 REQUIRED
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Does anyone have FREEBSD UNIX ?

please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

6. Category:Getting Started  Author:Rajeshwar Dutt
Subject:RE:From where to do RHCE Training
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Hi Ruchi ,

I have very good study material on RHCE based on Redhat Enterprise Linux 3.

According to me, no institute is go...

7. Category:Networking  Author:Rajeshwar Dutt
Subject:iptables for DMZ
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me how to make iptables policies for DMZ and anybody send me the
script with description ?

Love

8. Category:Installation  Author:Rajeshwar Dutt
Subject:Raid level for Root partition
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Hi frienz ,

Can anbody tell me how to do Raid for root partition in linux I have worked on Linux
raid in almost raid levels....

9. Category:Networking  Author:Rajeshwar Dutt
Subject:qmail web interface problem
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Hi friends ,

Can anybody tell me how to integrate horde-toaster in qmail with mysql server for
authentication? I have got web...

10. Category:Job Openings  Author:Umesh Joshi
Subject:PHP/MySQL professionals (URGENT)
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Icreon - software development firm is looking for experienced Linux programmers with
Proficiency in PHP and MySQL. Candidate mus...

11. Category:Installation  Author:Nitin Lall
Subject:Policy Editing
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Hi,

I am currently running Red Hat 9.0 as a logon server with LDAP. However, I need to
know how can i create policies (like r...

12. Category:~Other  Author:Lalit Gandhi
Subject:where and when new meets
Date:Jun 23, 2004
Hello i am new to this site can u plz tell when and where new meets will be held and
who all can attend the meet ?...

13. Category:~Other  Author:Neeraj Chopra
Subject:Difference between ext2fs and ext3fs
Date:Jun 24, 2004
i want to know the difference between the two filesystems.
is the debug program: debugfs only for ext2 ?
is debugfs is as good...

14. Category:Linux Web Servers  Author:Arshad
Subject:installation guide/manual for linux server
Date:Jun 25, 2004
I want to install a dialup server containing some data, and which can be accessed by
the users using the defined id & password,...

New news items:7   Total news items:58
1. Category:News/Announcements  Author:Ritesh Agrawal
Subject:Urgent System Administrator Requirement
Date:Jun 24, 2004
Urgent requirement of Linux System Administrator for Belmaks Solutions Pvt. Ltd
(http://www.belmaksit.com), must have more than 2 year experience (RHCE certified
prefered)...

2. Category:Job Openings  Author:Umesh Joshi
Subject:Openings for experienced Linux programmers with proficiency in PHP and MySQL
Date:Jun 24, 2004
Icreon - software development firm is looking for experienced Linux programmers with
Proficiency in PHP and MySQL. Candidate must have 2+ years experience with PHP/MySQL
using OOP, template engines like Smarty, Fast Template etc....

3. Category:Job Openings  Author:Suman Saraf
Subject:Amazing Linux jobs with Solidcore Systems!
Date:Jun 21, 2004
The company I work for (Solidcore Systems) is looking to hire some Linux people.

General Criteria:  We are looking for hands-on people who have excellent analytical
and problem solving skills. In addition, people need to be self driven and
motivated....

4. Category:Job Openings  Author:Ritesh Agrawal