Fri 30-Apr-2004:: ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New events:1   Total events:24
What:ILUGD April meeting ILUGD - Debian, Localization and Desktop related Discussions.
When:Sun, Apr 18, 2004 - 02:00PM
Where:Electronics For You: Training Centre
Contact:Tarun Dua
Category:Upcoming/Recent Events

What: ILUGD April 2004 monthly meeting
Debian, Localization and Desktop related Discussions.

When: Sunday, 18th April 2004, 14:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs

Where:
Electronics For You: Training Centre
D-88/5, Okhla Indl Area
Phase-1
New Delhi-20.
(Training room is on the first floor)

Directions:
* Come to Kalkaji Mandir crossing (near Balaji estate)
* Assuming you are coming from Nehru Place, turn right towards Okhla (those coming
from Escorts' side will have to turn left)
* Continue down this road for several kilometers* You will reach a circle...continue
ahead
* Airtel HQ will come on the left...good...keep going
* DD Motor's building will come...turn left from there
* You are on your own now. Seek directions from natives in this area or Call Mayank
;-)

Program:

The following speakers have volunteered to talk
1. Raj (which one?) : A talk on introduction to Linux, GNU and Free Software
Philosophy
2. Ritesh Raj Sarraf : Debian philosophy,latest developments and key features
3. Sirtaj Singh K(de)ang : KDE tips
4. Nirendra Awasthi : Localization
5. Ankur Rohtangi : Cool Desktop Stuff Demo

Order of speakers can be changed
Contact:
Mayank Sharma : 9868449583...

New Discussion forum postings:8   Total postings:100
1. Category:Programming  Author:Deepak kumar
Subject:RE:RE:password encryption & decryption
Date:Apr 22, 2004
Thank you Mr. Vikshit gaur for the help.
     But i would like to ask you if a window system is standalone and a
non-profession...

2. Category:Programming  Author:Viksit Gaur
Subject:RE:RE:RE:password encryption & decryption
Date:Apr 23, 2004
I'm sorry, but i was unable to make any sense out of your last message. Punctuating it
liberally might help a little.. :)...

3. Category:Distributions  Author:Gaurav Mishra
Subject:my debian cd`s
Date:Apr 24, 2004
i have bought debian cd`s from linuxasia2004 from linuxdelhi stall but it is showing
disk integrity failed and even force instal...

4. Category:Getting Started  Author:Manav Sharma
Subject:First Steps
Date:Apr 26, 2004
Please let me know the best starter guide to linux :)
All the best possible ways to kick start linux!...

5. Category:Job Openings  Author:Gulraj
Subject:Linux Network Expert
Date:Apr 28, 2004
Linux Network Expert for a great small company.
Manage 30+ Linux/Windows network
Must have expertise in Samba, Tomcat, MySQL,...

6. Category:News/Announcements  Author:Amit Dharwadkar
Subject:knoppix cd
Date:Apr 29, 2004
I am a novice computer enduser and work primarily in windows(XP) environment. I wish
to use linux on my home PC. I learned about...

7. Category:Linux in Business  Author:Sunil Kumar
Subject:Any good substitute for Corel Draw
Date:Apr 29, 2004
I want to know that is there any Substitute for Corel Draw in Linux that can deal with
.cdr files and may have such flexibility....

8. Category:Getting Started  Author:Sunil Kumar
Subject:RE:First Steps
Date:Apr 29, 2004
Red hat linux Bible 10
Wiley Dreamtech Pub....

New news items:3   Total news items:28
1. Category:News/Announcements  Author:Jayant Madavi
Subject:First GNOME Bangalore Meet on May 22, 2004
Date:Apr 28, 2004
All GNOME Hackers and GNOME Lovers in India, will be chilling out this summer at GNOME
Bangalore Meet . The First GNOME Bangalore Meet is organised on 22 May 2004....

2. Category:Job Openings  Author:Tarun Dua
Subject:Perl+Java Developers required
Date:Apr 23, 2004
On Lookout for Perl Developers proficient in LAMP+Java technologies.

Please call me at 919811912182 for more information or e-mail me offlist at
tarundua\_at_\tarundua\_dot_\net...

3. Category:Job Openings  Author:Ankur Rohatgi
Subject:PHP Coders required
Date:Apr 23, 2004
We need people proficient in PHP for both developer and team leader levels. Please
contact me with the resume or requests for more info....

New downloads:0 Total downloads:30
New members:34   Total members:2733
1. Abhishek, Novice, India
2. Aditya Maharana, Power User, Orissa, India
3. Akshat Yadav, Guru, Delhi, India
4. Amit Dharwadkar, Novice, Haryana, India
5. Anirudh Sharma, Novice, India
6. Ankur Gupta, Novice, Delhi, India
7. Anupama Reddy, Novice, India
8. Anurag Agarwal, Power User, India
9. Ashish Shukla, Novice, Delhi, India
10. Bikash singh, Novice, up, India
11. Deepak, Novice, India
12. Deepak Desore, Other, delhi, India
13. Dharam balley, Power User, India
14. Dinesh Upreti, Novice, DELHI, India
15. Gulraj, Novice, India
16. Kanhaiyalal meena, Novice, vijaynagar, India
17. Kufre Ekanem, User, Lagos, Nigeria
18. Kuldeep Tomar, Power User, India
19. Manav Sharma, User, New Delhi, India
20. Mayank Agarwal, Other, delhi, India
21. Mayank Arora, Novice, India
22. Mohit Dargan, User, Delhi, India
23. Muneer nk, Power User, kerala, India
24. Noushad N, Novice, Kerala, India
25. Pfwe, Novice, India
26. Pradeep PV, Novice, India
27. Puneet loiya, Novice, U.P., India
28. RAHUL SHARMA, Power User, India
29. Rajiv Mishra, Novice, India
30. Ravi, User, India
31. S Gantayet, Novice, ccccccccc, India
32. Shobhit garg, User, delhi, India
33. Sunil patwal, User, delhi, India
34. Tarun Parashar, Novice, Delhi, India

Send your suggestions, comments or feedback to 'nkapoor at webrachna dot com'