Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
Following complaints from my hosting customers, I was investigating bounces from indiatimes mail accounts. Seems that Indiatimes is (yet again) caught in multiple RBL lists (SORBS and NJABL).

Rediff actually does have a fairly good attitude.

One thing they do however is that they'll 550 any incoming email at the gate if the sender is on the "block sender" list of any of their users, besides their usual filters [they use spamhaus.org and other fairly good blocklists]

Indiatimes is unresponsive, and not too good as far as spam issues go. And they are infested with nigerian spammers (among other spammers) as well ...

My question is that what recourse do other hostmasters have with dealing with such pests and incompetent mailing services? How do I get them to unblock my legitimate customers who have no reason to send spam to anybody?

Is indiatimes blocking you or are you blocking indiatimes?

        srs