[Sorry for cross posting]

Hi! all

 Announcing Creative Dot a website under Indian linux
user group delhi. Creative dot is website for sharing
photographs, graphic design, templates, logo designs,
illustrations, sound samples, music, articles, poems,
even personal blogs, that YOU have authored.

We prefer you author your work under GnuLinux, using
muft and mukt software. However, this is not
mandatory. You could use a proprietory operating
system, and/or use proprietory software. The
responsibility of ensuring that you are an authorised
user of proprietory software, lies on you.

Our focus is on the license you use to publish your
work, since we strongly believe that authored works by
you, under the appropriate license, manifests a
revolution as great as the opensource software
revolution.

Regards
Vk

PS: All posts are currently moderated.