Fri 15-Apr-2005
ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New/recent events: 2   Total events:43
1. Face-to-face meeting
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When: Fri, Apr 22, 2005 - 09:00AM
Where: IIC annex-3
Contact: Ashish singh
Category: -News/Announcements
Free/Libre Open Source Software Solutions (FLOSS) have lately attracted the
attention not only of the ICT but also the development communities because of
its potential to reduce costs, facilitate localization, problem-solving and
adaptation to national and local conditions....

2. Linux Delhi Monthly Meet - April 2005
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When: Sun, Apr 17, 2005 - 02:00PM
Where: Nuchem Limited, Faridabad
Contact: Vivek Khurana
Category: -News/Announcements
1) Vivek Iyyer: P2P technologies. Promises to cover Bittorent and gnutella.
 2) Karunakar: Indic Contetnt sharing. Promises to
speak on creation of indic content and if possible an introduction to blogs,
wikis, CMS, fonts etc which allow creation in indic languages.

Directions

Go down the Delhi-Mathura Road beyond the Badarpur
border. Cross
Badkhal
chowk / Ajronda chowk / Bata Chowk / YMCA chowk. (The last one is seventh
traffic signal from border) After YMCA leave the first gap in verge and take
"U" turn back towards Delhi at the
second gap (This is know as Good-Year chowk) About 500 meter you will see IBP
Petrol pump at your left. The first gate after this pump is "Nuchem"
Enter and security will guide you to meeting hall.
If you hit Ballabgarh you have missed the turning!!
Take a turn back towards Delhi and you will see Good-Year and thereafter the
petrol pump on your left....

New Discussion forum postings: 9   Total postings: 562
1. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Sunil Sharma
Subject: RHCE Help
Date: Apr 08, 2005
Hello All,

My Sunil Sharma, preparing for RHCE and going for exam this month, I need your
help friends to pass this passionat...

2. Category: Networking   Author: Rajesh dhiman