    Sharad> i was there at the last meet (that was my first meet). we
    Sharad> were told some ef the presentations would be put up on the
    Sharad> site. i don't check the site (www.linux-delhi.org) so i
    Sharad> really can't say if it's there.

My presentation has been uploaded to the linux-delhi.org web site.
It'll presumably get approved and be available for download soon.

The presentation is called ``presentation.sxi'' (innovative name, huh?
:) and is uploaded to the Desktop Linux area.

Request other presenters to also upload their material and inform the
list.

Regards,

-- Raju
--