Fri 29-Jul-2005
ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New/recent events: 1   Total events:47
1. ILUG-D Monthly Meet - July
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When: Sun, Jul 31, 2005 - 02:00PM
Where: Lab, Department of Comp. Engg, Faculty of Engg. and Tech, Jamia Millia
Islama,Okhla, New Delhi
Contact: Meyarivan T
Category: -News/Announcements
Contact: 9811066460 (Raj Mathur)

Map: http://www.jmi.nic.in/CityMap.htm

Agenda: Talks, eating, (tea) drinking, chatting

Who can attend: Anyone

Charges: Voluntary donation of Rs 50 is solicited but not compulsory.

Talks:

Viksit Gaur: Embedded Linux
Raj Mathur: Intro to Perl programming
TBA...

New Discussion forum postings: 5   Total postings: 691
1. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Emailssent emailssent
Subject: july monthly meet when??
Date: Jul 22, 2005
hi,

Could any one please tell me when is july/august monthly meet
is going to happend and where it is going to happend.

2. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Arun Kumar
Subject: RE:FC3/FC4 Clustering with mysql
Date: Jul 23, 2005
Hello

You use HA for building your Cluster HA uses heartbeat technology. Look for HA
documentation. If you feel some probme t...

3. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Ankush grover
Date: Jul 23, 2005
hey Mr.Arun,

Thanks for spending your valuable time and guiding me.I will look for the HA
documentation.

Thanks & Regards

4. Category: Desktop Linux   Author: Hakeem Sadiq
Subject: Using Windows Printer in Linux
Date: Jul 25, 2005
Hi,

I was trying to configure HP DeskJet 1180C printer in Linux, but unfortunately
Linux didn't detect the right driver for t...

5. Category: Installation   Author: Bharat Bagai
Subject: Application Migration
Date: Jul 28, 2005
HI Guys

I have to migrate my mail server from Microsoft Exchange 2003 to Sendmail. Can
Anyone give me details about this proc...

New News items: 1   Total items:179
1. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Dhiraj gaur
Subject: Reliance HOWTO published on TLDP
Date: Jun 29, 2005
HI friends
I had written a HOWTO for setting up internet using ur Reliance phone onto ur
LINUX box. I had uploaded the same to ...

New comments:2    Total comments:146
1. Module: Events   Author: Srikrishna Das
Date: Jul 28, 2005
Dear Joseph

Good work.
All the best.

Linux Rocks!
Srikrishna
Network & Systems Engineer
Satyam computers...

2. Module: News   Author: Srikrishna Das
Date: Jul 25, 2005
WHY DO RHCE NOW?

the rche course exam I suppose is in this month; and it will be on wst 03.

Take a course on wst 04 and the exam will be in next year.
As the wst 04 will be deployed in all the enterprises, it is better to go for
wst 04...

New downloads:0   Total downloads:75
New members:20   Total members:4307
1. ABHINAV DIXIT, Power User, MAHARASTRA, India
2. Anshul Bhargava, User, uttar pradesh, India
3. Atul Saini, Novice, rajasthan, India
4. Devendra sachdev, Novice, up, India
5. Dhiraj kumar singh, Guru, delhi, India
6. Gemini , Novice, India
7. Jitender kumar, Novice, up, India
8. Kamal Kishore, Novice, New Delhi, India
9. Keyur rana, Power User, Gujarat, India
10. Kiran parmar, Power User, gujrat, India
11. Pankaj Miglani, User, New Delhi, India
12. Prasad Rajendra, Guru, Tamil Nadu, India
13. Ramesh Bhatt, User, delhi, India
14. Rishi Sareen, Power User, India
15. Shankar Raman, User, Tamilnadu, India
16. Shihab K, Novice, Kerala, India
17. Swetha , Other, India
18. Ulrich , User, Germany
19. Venkatesh Vemula, Novice, Andhra Pradesh, India
20. Vishwajeet Bhatt, Novice, Maharashtra, India
Send your suggestions, comments or feedback to admin_at_linux-delhi_dot_org